Cosmos Bank FASTag technology provides the benefits of simple-to-use FASTag that allows for the automatic deduction of toll charges from your bank account while allowing you to travel through the toll plaza without having to stop for a cash transaction.
The Government of India first introduced the FASTag system in 2016, though the government had extended the registration deadline countless times since then. On 15 Feb 2021, the government has made it mandatory for all four-wheeled vehicles across the country to have FASTags.
What is Cosmos Bank FASTag?
Cosmos Bank FASTag device is compatible with the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. The Radio Frequency Identification Technology used in FASTag device collects toll payments directly while the vehicle is in motion.
Cosmos Bank FASTag device is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle. When the vehicle passes any toll plaza the fee amount is directly deducted from the FASTag wallet or account linked with the FASTag. so customers not need to waste their valuable time by paying cash at toll plazas.
Cosmos Bank FASTag Salient Features
These are some Salient Features of Cosmos Bank FASTag –
- No need to carry cash on Toll Plaza
- Cashless digital transactions
- Increases transparency and efficiency in processing transactions.
- Travelling without stopping at Toll plaza saves time and fuel
- SMS and Email alerts for transaction.
- Cashback Offers
- Reduce Cash Handling Reduce air pollution by reducing the congestion around toll plaza.
- For mini Light Commercial vehicles there is no threshold amount in Cosmos Bank FASTag.
Documents Required for Cosmos Bank FASTag Registration
Before going for the Online Registration you should know that what are documents required for Cosmos Bank FASTag Registration. The list of documents is given below-
|Registered Vehicles||Unregistered Vehicles|
|Registration Certificate of the Vehicle||Invoice of vehicle tax with Chassis and the engine number|
|Passport size photo||Passport size photo|
|PAN Card, AADHAR Card, Driving License or Passport||PAN Card, AADHAR Card, Driving License or Passport|
Cosmos Bank FASTag Online Registration
The Indian Government made it mandatory to have FASTag for every four-wheeler vehicle. Cosmos Bank partnered with NETC to issue FASTag for customers. Cosmos Bank FASTag registered customers can log in, check balance and recharge their FASTag wallet.
If any customer wants to register for Cosmos Bank FASTag then he/she needs to visit his/her nearest Cosmos Bank branch with RC, Passport-sized photos, and other supporting documents. If you have a saving account with Cosmos Bank then you can link your account with NETC FASTag.
Cosmos Bank FASTag Login
To check the balance or Recharge the FASTag wallet of Cosmos Bank, customers must be logged in to Cosmos Fastag Dashboard. You can follow the steps given below explaining How to First Time Login to Cosmos Bank FASTag –
- Open you Internet Browser and visit the official website of Cosmos Bank.
- Explore the E-Banking Menu and click on the FASTag option.
- On the next page click on the Registered FASTag Users button.
- Now enter your User ID or Vehicle Registration Number or Mobile Number.
- Enter your Cosmos Bank FASTag login password and captcha.
- After filling all the details click on login buttton.
How to Recharge Cosmos Bank FASTag
If you do not wish to link your bank account with Cosmos Bank FASTag then you can use the wallet balance. You need to recharge your wallet.
In Cosmos Bank FASTag there are various modes available to recharge the FASTag. All these modes are explained below –
1. Recharge Using Cosmos FASTag Portal
To recharge the Cosmos Bank FASTag wallet you simply need to login to your FASTag dashboard and choose the Tag Recharge option. You can recharge using UPI, Bill Desk or Net Banking.
2. Recharge by visiting Cosmos bank branch
Customers can also recharge their Cosmos Bank FASTag offline by visiting the nearest KVB branch physically.
Cosmos Bank FASTag Balance Check
To Know the Cosmos bank account balance you need to give a missed call on 90290 13793 from your registered mobile number. or you can visit your bank branch to know your balance.
Please note that missed call Services are available only for CASA accounts.
Cosmos Bank FASTag Charges
(1) Tag Joining Fee (One-time Fee) – 100/- (including all applicable taxes)
(2) Reissuance Fees – 100/- (including all applicable taxes)
|Vehicle Class||Description||Threshold Amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van / Tata Ace and|
Similar mini Light Commercial
|6||Bus– 3 axle||750||750|
|6||Truck – 3 axle||750||750|
|7||Bus 2 axle / Minibus,|
Truck 2 axle
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer,|
Truck 4, 5 & 6-axle
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||1500||1500|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy|
Cosmos Bank FASTag Reset Password
If you forgot or were unable to remind your Cosmos Bank FASTag login password then you can reset your password by performing below given easy steps –
- Visit the login page of Cosmos FASTag.
- Click on the forgot password option.
- On the next page enter your User ID and Email ID.
- Click on the submit button and you will receive your login password on your registered email address.
Cosmos Bank FASTag Customer Care Number/Helpline
For any inquiry or problem regarding Cosmos Bank FASTag customers can call on customer care number or helpline number which is 1800 233 0234. or can contact using the bank’s FASTag help mail which is [email protected]
MORTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTag complaints at the toll plaza level. Customers can dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for any complaint.
Cosmos Bank FASTag – FAQs
1. I have two vehicles, can one Cosmos Bank FASTag be used for both?
No, you will need to purchase two separate NETC FASTags for the two vehicles.
2. How do I block my NETC FASTag account in case my Tag is lost/damaged?
You can call up Cosmos Bank Customer Care number and block your NETC FASTag. You can request for issuance of a new Tag linked to your Tag account.
3. Which roads allow the use of the Cosmos Bank FASTag?
NETC FASTag is presently operational at 800 + (National plaza count is 702, State plaza is 108 and 25 city plazas) toll plazas across National and State Highways. In the future, more toll plazas will be added to the NETC FASTag program.
Cosmos Bank FASTag technology is helping customers to save time and fuel on Toll Plazas. It is very easy to recharge, check the balance and maintain FASTag. If you have any doubt/queries, feel free to ask in the comment box. Share this information with your friends, family, and relatives.