India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP: India Post Payments Bank brings opportunities for independent Cyber cafes or any shop owners to work with IPPB and provide banking-related services to IPPB customers.
Common Service Point CSP is a banking outlet run by non-banking individuals. CSP Merchants can Withdraw/Deposit Money, Open Account and provide other banking facilities.
In this article we will share the information about India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP – Apply Online, Login, Commission, Application Form and what are the documents required for IPPB CSP.
IPPB Basic Info
|Bank Name||India Post Payments Bank|
|Founded||1 September 2018|
|Customer Care Number||155299|
|E-mail ID||[email protected]|
|Head Office||New Delhi, India|
What is India Post Payments Bank CSP?
India Post Payment Bank CSP is a Banking service point run by any individual. IPPB customers can visit their nearest service point for any banking-related work. IPPB CSP has the authority to Check Balance, withdraw money, deposit money, open savings account and much more.
Services Offered By IPPB CSP
- Account opening services in India Post Payments Bank
- Payment Withdraw
- Payment Deposit
- Stamp Sale
- Other services given by IPPB
India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP Commission
The commission rates for Indian Post Payments Bank CSP are decided by IPPB Bank and the bank has the right to make changes in its commission rates.
Although the bank has not published the CSP commission rates publically If you work with IPPB then you can earn a good commission.
Who Can Apply for India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP
The list of individuals who can apply for India Post Payments Bank CSP is given below-
- Individuals retired bank employees, retired teachers, retired government employees and ex-servicemen.
- Individual Public Call Office Operators.
- Individual owners of Kirana Stores/ Medical or Fair Price Shop.
- Agents of Small Savings schemes of Govt of India/ Insurance company.
- Individual Petrol pump owners.
- Individuals operating common service centers.
- Individuals running browsing centers.
- Authorized functionaries of well-run self helf groups
Documents Required for India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP
The list of documents required during registration is given below –
(1) Passport size photo
(2) Proof of identity (Any of the below) –
- Driving license
- Voter IdCard
- Pan card
- Aadhaar identity card
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the state government
(3) Proof of address (Any one of the below)
- Certificate/License issued by the Municipal authorities under the shops & establishment act
- Sales and income tax return
- CST/VAT certificate
- Certificate/ registration document issued by sales tax/ services tax/ professional tax authorities
- License issued by the registering authority
- The complete Income Tax Return (Not Just the acknowledgement) in the name of the sole proprietor where the firm’s income is reflected duly authenticated /acknowledged by the Income Tax Authorities
- Electricity, water and landline telephone bill in the name of proprietary should be less than 2 months old.
- Certificate under Shop & Establishment Act.
How to Register/Apply Online for India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP
If you wish to register/ apply for India Post Payments Bank CSP, you can follow the step by step guide below explaining How to Apply for IPPB CSP –
- First open your internet browser and visit the official website of India Post Payments Bank.
- On the home page look at Bank Notices option and download the official notification.
- In this notice CSP registration form link is given, download and print the form.
- Fill all the details asked in the form carefully and attach required documents.
- Now visit your nearest IPPB branch and submitt the form.
- After successful verification the IPPB bank will provide you CSP user id and password.
India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP Registration Form Download PDF
You can download the IPPB CSP registration form pdf from the official website of India Post Payments Bank or you can easily download from the link given below. After filling this form visit your nearest IPPB branch along with documents asked in this registration form.
India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP Login
After successfully registration for the India Post Payments Bank CSP, the agent need to login to CSP portal of IPPB. To login into CSP dashboard the agent need to complete some verification steps.
The login ID or username and password for IPPB CSP will be provided by the bank. If you have not received the login id or password then you can contact your nearest IPPB branch.
India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP Benefits
Working as India Post Payments Bank CSP agent you can earn a good commission along with other benefits. Some of these benefits are listed below –
- You can earn a good commission on every transaction.
- You can sale stamp to the customers.
- You will get benefit of many other services of IPPB
- You will get benefits of new schemes released by IPPB
- As IPPB is a government organization, there no chances of any fraud.
India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) CSP – FAQs
1. Can I apply online for India Post Payments Bank CSP?
No. Online application facilities are not available at present time. You have to visit nearest IPPB branch for CSP registration.
2. I don’t have any bank account can I still apply for IPPB CSP?
No. Having a bank account is compulsory to register for IPPB CSP. You can visit your nearest Post Office to open IPPB account.
3. I don’t have PAN card, how can I apply for CSP?
If you don’t have PAN card you need to fill form 60 attached with he registration form.
India Post Payments Bank is a government organisation so you can work as CSP without worry. It is very easy to apply and use CSP portal of the bank. If you have any doubt/queries, feel free to ask in the comment box. Share this information with your friends, family, and relatives.