Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) FASTag technology provides the benefits of Cashless Toll payment without waiting in long queues to pay the toll fees. Toll Tax amount directly gets deducted from customer’s account linked with FASTag.
The Government of India first introduced the FASTag system in 2016, though the government had extended the registration deadline countless times since then. On 15 Feb 2021, the government has made it mandatory for all four-wheeled vehicles across the country to have FASTags.
What is KVB FASTag?
FASTag is a device compatible with the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. The Radio Frequency Identification Technology used in FASTag device collects toll payments directly while the vehicle is in motion.
FASTag is attached with the windscreen of the vehicle and when it crosses any Toll Plaza the payments are directly deducted from the account which is linked to FASTag. If the customer’s KVB account is linked with the FASTag device then the toll payment will be deducted from KVB.
KVB FASTag Salient Features
These are some salient features of FASTag technology –
- Cashless Toll Payment facility so no need to carry cash
- Customers can travel without stopping at the toll plaza which saves time and fuel.
- Cashback facility
- Increases transparency and efficiency in processing transactions.
- Reduce Cash Handling Reduce air pollution by reducing the congestion around toll plaza.
- SMS and Email alerts for transaction.
Documents Required for KVB FASTag Registration
Before going for KVB FASTag registration process first, we need to know What are the documents required for KVB FASTag Registration. The list of documents is given below-
|Registered Vehicles||Unregistered Vehicles|
|Registration Certificate of the Vehicle||Invoice of vehicle tax with Chassis and the engine number|
|PAN Card, AADHAR Card, Driving License or Passport||PAN Card, AADHAR Card, Driving License or Passport|
Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag Online Registration
The Government of India has announced that it is compulsory to use FASTage by every 4 wheeler vehicle owner. Like other banks, Karur Vysya Bank also added the FASTag facility to its official portal where customers can easily register online.
KVB FASTag registration process is available online and you can register online from home. If you want to register/Apply for KVB then you can follow the below-given steps-
- Open your Internet Browser and visit the official website of Karur Vysya Bank.
- Explore the Login Menu and click on the FASTag option.
- Next click on Get Your Fastag Now Click Here option.
- Now fill your all the details asked and upload supporting documents.
- After providing correct details click on the Submit button.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag Login
To check balance or Recharge the FASTag facility of Karur Vysya Bank, customers must be logged in to KVB Fastag Dashboard. You can follow the steps given below explaining How to First Time Login to KVB FASTag –
- Open you Internet Browser and visit the official website of KVB.
- Explore the Login Menu and click on the FASTag option.
- On Login page enter your Registered mobile number, password and captcha code.
- After filling the correct details click on the signin button.
How to Recharge Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag
If Customers don’t want to make payment through their bank account then they have to recharge the FASTag. In KVB FASTag there are various modes available to recharge the FASTag. All these modes are explained below –
1. Recharge Using KVB Portal
- Login to KVB FASTag portal and Choose the Tag Recharge option on the dashboard.
- Now choose one option from Bill Desk, UPI or KVB net banking.
- Enter the required details and verify OTP received on registered mobile number.
- Now your KVB FASTag is recharged successfully.
2. Recharge Using KVB UPAY APP
First, open the Google Play Store and Install the KVB UPAY Application. Login to the KVB UPAY app and Recharge your KVB FASTag.
3. Recharge by visiting KVB Branch
Customers can also recharge their KVB FASTag offline by visiting the nearest KVB branch physically.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag Balance Check
Customers can easily check KVB FASTag balance anytime. To check your KVB FASTag using a mobile phone you need to send SMS to 9244770000 with the text KVBNETC xxxx from your registered mobile number, where xxxx denotes your VEHICLE NO.
To check your KVB FASTag balance online you need to login to your KVB FASTag portal and click on the check balance option of the KVB FASTag dashboard.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag Charges
(1) Tag cost – 100 (GST. Inclusive)
|Vehicle Class||Vehicle Type||Tag Color||Minimum Recharge Amount (INR)||Refundable Security Deposit (INR)||Threshold Limit (Minimum Balance To Be Maintained) (INR)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||Violet||200||200||NIL|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle||Orange||200||300||150|
|6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||Yellow||500||400||300|
|12||4 to 6 axle||Pink||500||500||300|
|15||7 or More Axle||BLUE||500||500||300|
|16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||Black||500||500||300|
Threshold limit is like a safety measure to prevent the FASTag account getting over drawn and being mapped as low balance TAG.Below Threshold limit no TAG will be allowed in ETC lane.
Security deposit:- A minimum security amount depending on the vehicle category (refundable at the time of cancellation/closure of RFID Tag)
(3) Convenience Fee
|Credit card||1.10% of the transaction value*|
|Debit Card||0.90% for transaction values above Rs. 2000/-*|
|Net banking||0.90% to 1.65% of the transaction value*|
Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag Reset Password
If you forgot or were unable to remind your KVB FASTag login password then you can reset your password by performing below given easy steps –
- Visit www.fastag.kvb.co.in portal.
- Enter your registered mobile number and captcha code.
- Next click on the forgot password option.
- The New password will be delivered to your FASTag registered mobile number & registered E-mail id.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag Unlock the Login Password
If your KVB FASTag login password is locked because you wrongly enter your login password 3 times consecutively. If you want to unlock your Karur Vysya Bank FASTag login password then call their helpdesk number- 1800 102 1916 or Send SMS to 9244770000 with the text KVBNETC UNLOCK from your registered mobile no.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag Customer Care Number/Helpline
For any inquiry or problem regarding KVB FASTag customers can call on customer care number or helpline number which is 1800 102 1916.
MORTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTag complaints at the toll plaza level. Customers can dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for any complaint.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB FASTag – FAQs
1. Why my Karur Vysya Bank FASTag is Blacklisted?
If a customer fails to maintain a minimum threshold balance in his/her KVB FASTag account or the law enforcement agencies due to any rule violation complaint register against the vehicle. then his/her FASTag gets blacklisted.
2. I don’t have any bank account with KVB, Can I still Register for KVB FASTag?
Yes. Non-KVB Customers can also register for KVB FASTag.
3. What is the maximum tag balance for full KYC?
Rs. 1 Lakh with full KYC for the account and there is no restriction for transactions.
KVB FASTag technology is helping customers to save time and fuel on Toll Plazas. It is very easy to recharge, check the balance and maintain FASTag. If you have any doubt/queries, feel free to ask in the comment box. Share this information with your friends, family, and relatives.